Is USN Diet Fuel Worth Buying?
First things first, what is USN Diet Fuel? For starters, to get it out of the way, USN stands for Ultra Sports Nutrition. Thus, USN Diet Fuel is a meal supplement that rapidly reduces body fat while maintaining lean muscle tissue.
How does it work?
The USN Diet Fuel formula has key nutrients like L-Carnitine, Chromium, Picolinate, HCA, Boron, and Selenium, which rapidly accelerate the fat burning process. On top of that, it gives just enough carbohydrates to get your workout on the road and replenish depleted glycogen. It also maintains high levels of micronutrients during a strenuous Workout program.
Who should use it?
USN Diet Fuel can be used by a wide range of individuals. Firstly, it can be used by training and non-training individuals who want to lose body fat and meanwhile retain or gain lean muscle. Secondly, it can be used by anyone who wants to replace a meal while following a calorie-restricted diet. Thirdly, competitive athletes can use it to have a higher protein-to-carb intake. Lastly, it can be used by those who want to solely lose body fat faster.
In the same vein, who should not use it? Anyone who wants to eliminate animal products from their diet should not use it. Moreover, anyone who is pregnant, lactating or has a medical condition should stay away from this product. All in all, it is best to consult with your doctor before starting any nutrition program.
How to use USN Diet Fuel
The primary ingredients in this supplement are Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Garcinia Cambogia, Micronized Milk Mineral Complex, Inulin, and various vitamins and minerals. A scoop/serving of this supplement provides 25.4 grams of protein.
Thereby, when used as a dietary supplement, add 55 grams to 200-300ml of cold water. For a creamier shake, use skimmed milk instead of cold water. Use a blender or shaker to shake the mi thoroughly for about 30 seconds and it is ready to serve. You can have 2 to 3 servings daily.
What are the side effects of USN Diet Fuel?
Possible USN Diet Fuel side effects, based on the ingredients, could be skin rashes, headaches, fatigue, dry mouth, diarrhea, and nausea.
What are the advantages or disadvantages of USN Diet Fuel?
Before jumping into the advantages and disadvantages of this product, a little bit of background information will help you understand where USN Diet Fuel is coming from.
The dietary supplements market is ever-growing. The market has been significantly backed by rapidly rising health awareness. Not to forget, dietary supplements are now embraced by consumers of all age groups across the world. The rise of fitness centres and gymnasiums has also played a major role in supporting this market.
Furthermore, the market is driven by the demanding and hectic schedules that people have today. This has made it difficult for people not to have the time for regular meals and proper nutrition. As a result, this has boosted the sales of dietary and nutritional supplements.
Not to be left behind, energy and weight management is actually the main driver of supplements demand. This has largely been contributed by the increased awareness of weight loss.
In light of this, what are the pros and cons of using USN Diet Fuel?
- Energy management – The formulation contains 25g of protein that energize your muscles
- Weight management – It is great for those in their weight loss journey. For best results, it is best used as a meal replacement for one or two meals (depending on individual goals) or as a snack in between meals to help reduce sugar cravings.
- Maintain a healthy balanced diet – USN Diet Fuel has a great vitamin complex that helps maintain a balanced diet.
- Post-workout recovery – It helps restore the nutrients lost during a workout
- USN Diet Fuel formulated with Chromium, which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- It contains Tolerase pH-Stable lactase which improves lactose digestion in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose.
- Unproved scientific claims – Unfortunately, its claims on weight loss and lean muscle maintenance are not scientifically proven. In view of this, such health claims mislead consumers and create an unfair market place.
- Notoriously, unregulated supplements industry – Sadly, the supplement industry is highly unregulated. Therefore, it is difficult to ascertain the claims of the products they sell and their safety. To compound, the problem there is little or no self-regulation at an industry level. Regrettably, the consumer is left at the mercy of the industry.
Weight loss and management is an emotional topic, and such products like USN Diet Fuel thrive because of their emotional appeal as a quick fix. However, to be honest with each other your money will be better spent consulting a health professional. So, get to book appointments with your dieticians.