Dymatize Iso 100 Protein Supplement Review
Dymatize Iso 100 is a protein-rich nutritional supplement that helps build body muscles. For two and a half decades now, Dymatize Nutrition has synthesised bodybuilding products using the best science and technology to aid athletes in achieving their target muscle growth and strength. When considering a sports nutrition product, Dymatize Iso 100 is the perfect option as it engulfs hydrolysed proteins in indulgent flavours. As a sports person, you always want to keep a keen eye for the presence of banned substances in what you take. Dymatize Iso 100 is rigorously tested for banned substances and is perfectly clean.
Dymatize Iso 100 is a perfect blend of taste, quality and purity, making it an award-winning protein supplement. It has won the Isolate Protein of the Year award four years in a row (2013- 2017) and the Women’s Supplement of the Year award by Bodybuilding.com in 2017. The production process is top-notch, with 100% of the proteins being sourced from whey protein isolate.
The most distinguishing characteristic of Dymatize Iso 100 is its fast digestion and absorption properties. Therefore, you can take it on the go. The fast digestion and absorption properties are as a result of the hydrolysis process conducted on the proteins during production. Dymatize Iso 100 consists of 100% hydrolysed whey protein isolate. The hydrolysis process makes them faster-digesting as compared to non-hydrolyzed proteins. These hydrolysed proteins are made up of muscle-building amino acids which facilitate even the most rigorous training programs. The top brain formula for producing Dymatize Iso 100 involves a multi-step purification phase that ensures the preservation of vital muscle-building amino acids while ridding the protein of excess cholesterol, carbohydrates, lactose and fat through cross-flow microfiltration.
As a serious athlete, you always want to consider what gets into your body anytime you consume a workout supplement. A typical serving (30 g in 200 ml drink) of Dymatize Iso 100 contains the following:
- 25 grams of protein – Proteins are body (muscle) building foods, which makes it the main ingredient in the manufacture of Dymatize Iso 100. Dymatize Nutrition uses pre-hydrolyzed proteins for faster digestion and absorption of amino acids.
- 5 grams of BCAAS (Branched-Chain Amino Acids) – BCAAs consists of three essential amino acids: valine, isoleucine and leucine. The term ‘essential’ refers to the fact that these amino acids cannot be produced by the body, hence they must be obtained externally from food. The BCAAs in Dymatize Iso 100 help to mitigate muscle soreness, build muscle and alleviate muscle fatigue.
- 1 gram sugars – Sugars are a rich source of carbohydrates and energy. Excess sugar is converted into fats and stored in the body as fat. Dymatize Nutrition ensures minimal sugar content to keep your body from storing unnecessary fat.
- <1 gram fat – The production of Dymatize Iso 100 includes minimal fats, enough for energy production but not excessive due to poor fitness of your body. This fat is sourced from the hydrolysed proteins and is allowed to pass during the microfiltration process.
Percentage Of Nutrients per serving (30g)
Calories from fat: 5
Total fat: 0.5g (1%) [Saturated fat: 0g, Trans: 0g]
Protein: 25g (50%)
Total carbohydrate: 2g (1%) [Dietary fibre: <1g (4%), Sugars: 1g]
Cholesterol: 10 mg (3%)
Sodium: 160 mg (7%)
Potassium: 220 mg (6%)
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
Dymatize Iso 100 is synthesized from the following ingredients: hydrolysed whey protein isolate, potassium chloride, soy lecithin, sucralose, steviol glycosides (stevia), salt, natural and artificial flavour. It contains milk and soy.
Directions of Serving
Dymatize Iso 100 can best be enjoyed before, during, or within 30 minutes after workouts. To use, mix one scoop (approx. 30 g) into 200 ml of water, milk, fruit punch, or your favourite drink. The standard packaging container has 725 grammes (approx. 1.6 Lbs); therefore, each unit will have approximately 24 servings.
Price: A 5-pound (2.27 kgs) package of Dymatize Iso 100 is going for $63.74 on Amazon. Other available sizes include 1.6 Lbs, 3 Lbs, and 6 Lbs.
Dymatize Iso 100 comes in 12 irresistible flavours. These flavours do not affect much of the final nutritional content, but for consistency, the vanilla flavour is used for nutritional analysis.
- Birthday Cake – The birthday cake flavour has the perfect balance of cake and frosting and gives you that birthday cake aftertaste.
- Chocolate Coconut – The chocolate coconut flavour dispels an appealing scent of coconut immediately you open the lid. After mixing it in water, it adds a chocolate taste to the coconut flavour, resulting in a refreshing drink.
- Cinnamon Bun – Cinnamon bun has that sharp striking scent of cinnamon which makes it blend well with your plain tea.
- Cookies and Cream – If you are a lover of junk food, you will find this flavour the most inviting. You will enjoy the taste of creamed cookies while you revitalise your body with pre-hydrolized essential amino acids.
- Fudge Brownie – More junk food-like flavours, the fudge brownie flavour tastes like one of the most sumptuous brownies- a fudge brownie!
- Gourmet Chocolate – The gourmet chocolate flavour adds a chocolate flavour to a gourmet flavour, giving you a tantalising drink.
- Gourmet Vanilla – While most people find the vanilla flavour a bit flat, it is spiced up by the taste of gourmet in your rich protein shake. You can add this flavour in your vanilla yoghurt and enjoy.
- Orange Dreamsicle – The orange flavour is hard to mask out in any flavoured drink. When this Dymatize Iso 100 flavour is added to plain water, it tastes like your ordinary orange juice.
- Smooth Banana – If you are a fan of banana shakes, you will enjoy Dymatize Iso 100 in a smooth banana flavour. You may also add a scoop in your favourite banana smoothie.
- Strawberry – One of the most popular flavours, Dymatize’s strawberry flavour is plain, rich and smooth to taste. It is best enjoyed in a citrus fruit punch.
- Peanut Butter – The peanut butter flavour tastes just like peanut butter, only not as thick and crunchy in the mouth. You can add this flavour to your favourite smoothie and enjoy.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter – Chocolate peanut butter combines the taste of peanut butter with the amazing chocolate flavour to give you a perfect blend.
- Rich Chocolate – Rich chocolate is pure chocolate with the flavour being more concentrated than in blended flavours.
- Classic Vanilla – Just like rich chocolate, classic vanilla offers a pure flavour taste of vanilla which is more profound than in the blended flavours.
- Fast digestion and absorption properties– Made from hydrolysed protein isolate, the amino acids present in Dymatize Iso 100 take effect within a very short time. This property is necessary when taking Dymatize Iso 100 during workouts.
- Banned substance tested – While other workout nutritional supplements have questionable constituents, Dematize Iso 100 is banned substance tested and is certified clean.
- A variety of tantalising flavours – Are you disgusted by the taste of plain nutritional supplements? Dymatize Iso 100 comes in 12 irresistible flavours which make you desire it.
- Overconsumption is harmful to your health – Sourcing nutrients from nutritional supplements augment those obtained from natural foods. It is advisable to avoid lengthy use or over consumption of Dymatize Iso 100.
- Its performance is workout dependent– Just like any other nutritional supplement, its effectiveness is only vivid where regular workouts are involved. Muscle use through exercise gives Dymatize Iso 100’s amino acids a chance to work.
Dymatize Iso 100 is the perfect blend of assorted proteins, hydrolysed and filtered to eliminate unwanted constituents. The good news is that the nutritional supplement is gluten-free, with low sugar and fat contents. If you need a product to help you with your workouts, Dymatize Iso 100 will facilitate muscle growth, alleviate muscle fatigue, and reduce soreness in the muscles. Dymatize Iso 100 is a great workout partner!